Saturday, August 9, 2014

The Jump Manual Testimonials:

Here is what some customers are saying about The Jump Manual:
“I’m 6 foot on a good day. Been trying to get my vertical to 50″ and I’m gonna do it. With The Jump Manual training I have been able to get my vertical to the upper 40s. Now I can 360 two handed dunk, alley oop, and dunk in between my legs. I have gained well over 17 inches using the trainings…”
-Brandon, Hawaii
“Thanks to you I have increased my vertical by at least three inches and i am the only seventh grader in the district who can touch the rim. If you keep this up I’ll be dunking in eighth grade- thanks.”
- Chance Matlock
“I got the jump manual a little while ago. I really hit it hard right after i got it because I got it when school was out and I am super impressed. I’ve already gained 3 inches in the first 2 weeks and I have never gained that much before. I’m looking forward to the following weeks.”

For More Success Stories like these and to know more about the Jump Manual,Visit Website:

No comments:

Post a Comment